Distance from hotel to town, 20 miles (32 kms). Distance from hotel to airport, 15 miles (24 kms).
Grand Pineapple Beach- this beautiful property is located on the secluded white sand beach of Antigua's Long Bay, on the Island's northeastern coast. Set on 25 acres of tropical greenery in the impressive Horseshoe Bay. The hotel is approximately 30 minutes away from V.C. Bird International Airport and from St John's, Antigua's capital city. Three restaurants; four beverage bars; two snack bars; two freshwater beachfront swimming pools; non-motorized watersports; land sports; four hard-surface tennis courts; table tennis; air-conditioned fitness center; disco; game room; chaise lounges and towel service for the pool and beach area; nightly entertainment.
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bars (3)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Boogie Boards
- Cards (deck of playing cards)
- Currency Exchange
- Excursions ($)
- Exercise Room
- Games (board)
- Gift Shop
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Medical Services (24 hour) ($)
- Pool (freshwater) (2)
- Restaurants (3)
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Snack Bars (2)
- Soccer (beach)
- Sundries Shop
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Courts (4)
- Tour Desk ($)
- Water Polo
- Watersports (non-motorized)
Activities Daily activities program hosted by recreation staff Golf: ($) 20 Miles Away Entertainment (nightly) Local talent and staff shows ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Arrival/Departure Time: Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
Children Policy: 2008-2009 Children 11 and under are charged at a reduced rate, when sharing room with 2 paying adults.
2009 Effective dates: 03/24/09-Onwards Children 2-15 years old pay a child's rate when sharing room with parents.
Maximum Occupancy: Standard - 2 adults. Gardenview - 4 adults or 2 adults with 2 children. Oceanview - 3 adults or 2 adults with 1 child. Waterside - 4 adults or 2 adults with 2 children.
• Beachfront - 4 adults or 2 adults with 2 children.
Standard, features partial garden views with communal veranda. Bath with shower only. Maximum occupancy - two persons. There are 21 units with queen beds/4 with king beds (limited availability). Bedding: 1 king bed or 1 queen bed. View: Partial Garden View.
Gardenview, Located in the central garden area, they feature a communal veranda on the 1st floor. Maximum occupancy - four persons using existing bedding. 20 units with queen or king beds/14 with double beds. Bedding: 1 king bed or 1 queen bed or 2 double beds. View: Garden or Partial Ocean.
Oceanview, Located on the hilltop. Accommodations offer shower/tub and private patio or balcony. Because of it's hillside location, this room category may not be suitable for travelers with limited mobility. Maximum occupancy - three persons (rollaway can be provided for third person). Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Ocean.
Waterside, Spectacular 180-degree water views, perched directly on the ocean. All rooms are air conditioned, but if you want to open the doors and windows on the seafront patios, the cooling tropical breezes are great. Accommodations offer a communal veranda on the 1st floor overlooking the sea (watch the pelicans dive for their dinner), private bath with shower only. Maximum occupancy - four persons using existing bedding. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Beachfront, Located next to the white sand beach, airy rooms with outstanding ocean views. Air conditioned accommodations with communal veranda on the 1st floor, private bath with shower and tub. Maximum occupancy - four persons using existing bedding. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Beachfront.
All accommodations include: coffee/tea maker, telephone (direct dial, voice mail), air conditioning, safe (in accommodation), television (remote controlled, satellite), ceiling fan and hairdryer.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Aqua Bar, serves cocktails and refreshments.
General Opening Hours: Open from 10:00am-5:00pm
Piano Bar, is the main bar located close to the beach. Early morning coffee (lounge) and afternoon tea is also served here. The Piano (Main) Bar also offers a 24-hour coffee station.
General Opening Hours: Open from 10:00am-11:30pm
Pineapple Sports Bar, Is the late night bar open for drinks and snacks. Room service is not available.
General Opening Hours: Open from 6:30pm-1:30am
Suntan Bar, Is located opposite the main cascading pool.
General Opening Hours: Open from 10:00am-6:00pm
Chef's Pietro, Open air/waterfront restaurant. Serves dinner only, a la carte. Reservations must be made with Guest Services.
General Opening Days: Fridays and Saturdays Dinner Hours: Open from 6:30pm-10:00pm
Pineapple Grill, Air conditioned restaurant. Serves dinner only, a la carte. Reservations must be made with Guest Services.
General Opening Days: Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays Dinner Hours: Open from 6:30pm-9:30pm
Topaz Restaurant, Caribbean/International a la carte and buffet. Restaurant also offers themed buffets; "A Taste of Italy" Buffet on Tuesdays and a Caribbean Buffet on Thursdays. Reservations are required for dinner and can be made with Guest Services. Advance bookings are accepted.
Breakfast Hours: Breakfast Buffet 7:30am-10:30am/Continental breakfast 10:30am-11:00am Lunch Hours: Lunch from 12:30pm-2:30pm Dinner Hours: Dinner from 6:30pm-9:30pm
The Outhouse, A rustic hilltop bar overlooking the ocean. It serves light snacks, beer and sodas.
General Opening Hours: Open from 12:00pm-5:00pm
The Pelican Snack Bar, Is a poolside bar offering light snacks and drinks.
General Opening Hours: Open from 12:00pm-5:00pm & 11:30pm-1:30am (for late night snacks)
• A special "Steakhouse menu" featuring grilled steak and lobster, is also available in all restaurants at a supplement of US $25.00 per person plusa 20.5%
• service charge & tax.
Dress Codes for the Restaurants:
• In the Topaz Restaurant after 6:30pm: Men wear collared shirts with short or long sleeves (no t-shirts or tank tops) and long pants or stylish jeans and closed shoes. Bermuda-length shorts and dress sandals are allowed for the Caribbean night only. Women wear skirts, long pants, culottes, or in the summer tailored Bermuda-length shorts (no "short shorts", cutoffs).
• In the Chef Pietro & Pineapple Grill restaurants after 6:30pm: Men wear collared shirts with short or long sleeves (no t-shirts or tank tops) and long pants or stylish jeans and closed shoes. Women wear dresses, skirts, long pants, or culottes (no jeans or flip-flops).
• Most major credit cards are accepted at the resort
• Pets are not allowed on the property
General Destination Information - Important!
• Please advise all clients traveling to Antigua: That the wearing of camouflage or military apparel is illegal, and enforceable by law.
• There is an internet room on site open from 9:00am-11:00pm. Time cards are sold for a nominal fee for a usage time of 20 minutes, hour or 1 hour. Additionally, dial up service is available in all rooms for guests carrying personal laptops. Wireless internet service is available at several areas around the property. (Guests must have personal laptops and a credit card to use this service.)
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2009
Booking Dates: 10/19/2008 - 12/31/2009 Travel Dates: 10/19/2008 - 12/31/2009
• Accommodations as selected
• One (1) Oceanfront Freshwater swimming pool and one (1) small pool
• Welcome cocktail on arrival and manager's cocktail party every week
• Safe deposit boxes at front desk and in the room
• All meals and snacks including midnight snacks and a la carte dinner at the specialty restaurants
• Unlimited fruit juices and soft drinks
• Unlimited alcoholic beverages including premium brands
• Wine served by the glass with dinner
• Daily activities program in English by the pool and beach area, such as: volleyball, table football etc.
• Non-motorized water sports as per activities schedule for example: windsurfing and sunfish sailing (with instructions), snorkeling inside the reef, kayaking and hobie cat (with instruction)
• Four (4) hard surface tennis courts
• Table Tennis
• Air conditioned fitness center featuring cardiovascular & weight machines and free weights
• Late Night disco dancing, open daily from 11:00pm until 1:30am.
• Games Room (slot machines, electrical darts and pool tables)
• Nightly entertainment program
• Use of snorkeling equipment
• Chaise-lounges and towel service for the pool and beach area
• Taxes and gratuities applicable to the package
• Other Facilities and Services not Included in the Package:
• Optional land and sea tours offered at the Tour Desk
• Gifts, sundries and other purchases at the Gift Shop
• Baby Sitters available for a fee. Request should be made 8 hours in advance.
• Medical facilities available
• Massage therapy and Beauty Service for a nominal fee
• Shuttle service to St. Johns
• Reef Fishing and Snorkeling Boat trip
• Church services transportation
• Cedar Valley Golf course (18 hole, par 70) (30 minutes away)
• Laundry service
• Internet Access
• Photo downloading service.
• Scuba Diving nearby
• Currency exchange at the reception.
• Special dinners or attentions outside of the all inclusive package
• Most facilities and services listed above are at an additional cost.
Package inclusions are subject to change.